Customer Service Agent
We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem solving and creative thinking processes. Seeking team members who care about results, who are not afraid of taking ownership and who are eager to learn continuously.
We are currently looking for a true multitasker tech-savvy Customer Service Agent who will go extra mile to bring a smile to our customer’s face.
Our client Briq Bookings is a quickly growing Dutch company and is a part of the digital revolution in the leisure industry. Their business is expanding in Europe, US and UK. They are redefining the online bookings experience step-by-step. Briq Bookings offers not only a smart and all-round booking system for one activity, but also give you the opportunity to go beyond and connect with other leisure activities. Their software greatly impacts and improves the leisure sector while building product for real people.
About the role
- As a Customer Service Agent, you know how to make customer’s concerns disappear like a true magician. You are ready to act whenever a question comes in via chat, email, or phone.
- You are adept at understanding the question behind the question to provide customers with the best possible solution or advice. Additionally, you are fluent in English.
- You reproduce errors reported by customers, for our development team to quickly solve the problem. You propose a suitable workaround to the customer, so they can continue their business as usual.
- In addition to answering questions, you will turn the most important customer questions into screen recording videos and support articles for our Help Center, so that the next customer can find the answer faster and easier.
- You will be part of the Customer Success Team, consisting of the specialties onboarding, support, and success. Together you are the “voice” of the customer.
What we look for in you :
- You are patient, solution-oriented and able to work independently.
- You are tech savvy and able to handle different software tools (e.g. customer support tool, logging tools, Slack, our own booking system)
- You can plan and organize well and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are flexible in your working hours. Briq is working towards offering 24/7 support, because of our international customers, so working weekends and night shifts eventually becomes part of your job.
- You feel at home in an ambitious and creative scale-up, where high expectations are met with passion.
If you speak any other language: Dutch, Spanish, French or German is considered as a plus.
What we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working along highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
If you are friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right in our amazing team! Please contact us at email@example.com and we will speak soon