Full Stack developer (PHP/Vue.js)
We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
Seeking team members who care about results, who are not afraid of taking ownership and who are eager to learn continuously.
We are currently looking a Full Stack developer (PHP/Vue.js) to join the team.
Our client Briq Bookings is part of the digital revolution in the leisure industry. Their business is expanding in Europe, US and UK. They are redefining the online bookings experience step-by-step. They offer not only a smart and all-round booking system for one activity, but also give you the opportunity to go beyond and connect with other leisure activities. Their software greatly impacts and improves the leisure sector while building product for real people.
Experience & skill
- Experience with PHP development (preferably with Laravel ).
- Extensive experience with developing SPAs (preferably using Vue.js or React).
- Experience with agile software development (e.g. with Scrum or Kanban).
- The ability and willingness to quickly learn new technologies and systems.
- Characteristics such as reliable, responsible, action-oriented and focus on delivery.
*Experience with writing tests (unit/integration/end-to-end) is a bonus point
About the role and you:
- Developing logic to enable customers to control online booking distribution over the week and manage variable pricing schemes and rules.
- Extending existing functionality in a vue.js/php based web application, for example by adding new payment methods, improve multi-language support and enhance dashboards.
- You’ll be developing easy to use functionality for customers to give them greater control over the amount of venue capacity that they make available for online booking. This is very important as it helps customers in gaining confidence in the system.
- You review code written by your colleagues, and let your code be reviewed through merge requests.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) of Informatics and computer engineering or similar is considered as a plus
You will also work directly with our client, so fluent English is required.
Minimum B1 (Intermediate)
What we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working along highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
Continuously developing yourself is as important to you as it is to us. That’s why experience and willingness to learn is more important to us than formal education. If you can’t check off every single box of the above requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com and we will speak soon.