Job position: Medior .Net Developer (Back-End) x2
Would you like to work with the latest technology, build international relations, have an active role in product development and be part of a fast growing team?
BRIQ Bookings is a Dutch startup in the leisure sector, redefining the online bookings experience step-by-step. Currently, we’re looking for a .NET backend developer.
As a professional ASP.NET developer you will work on the core of an advanced reservation-system, managed from The Netherlands.
Together with other back and frontend developers you will create the best solutions for different tasks. These tasks can consist of creating a simple API endpoint to building bridges with external systems to inventing an algorithm to solve a complex problem.
- There is a fully operational development team in the Netherlands at the moment, with whom you’ll be working closely using Slack, Gitlab, Jira and other tools. Lot’s of chatting.
- We’re heavily invested in agile methodologies and remote working, so expect dailies, scrum poker and demo days.
Experience & Skills
- You have good experience and knowledge of C#, .NET framework & SQL and you have worked with Web API or MVC.NET & REST
- Basics of working with GIT
- Whenever there occurs a puzzle or bump in the road, you’re ready to dive right into a solution
- You like to write the cleanest and most readable code of all
- You are not afraid to point out and discuss code-smells
- It would be nice if you know something about Agile / Scrum method. But everything can be taught.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) of Informatics and computer engineering
What you’ll get in return
- Opportunity to join the growth of a company which software greatly impacts and improves an unpenetrated sector, building product for real people.
- An enthusiastic team that loves to help and think with you to solve any problem.
- Time to learn and investigate the current system and codebase.
Have we told you enough to gain your interest?
Or have we failed to provide you with enough information about the job? Either way, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to get in touch with you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will speak soon!