Medior/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
We at Xessable strongly believe in working together: combining our engineering skills, problem solving abilities, and creative thinking processes to build the best solutions for our clients, using the latest technologies
We are looking for new team members who care about quality and results, are not afraid of taking ownership, and who are eager to continuously learn and develop themselves.
We are currently looking for a Medior/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
About the client and project
Our client Twelve is a big provider of payment and ordering solutions, both offline and online, used in The Netherlands, Belgium, and France. They put great emphasis on providing the best customer service possible. Their systems can be found in over 2000 sports canteens, 500 hospitality venues, 13 stadiums and at more than 200 event locations. They develop and implement operational payment solutions aimed to be the most convenient payment solutions while adding value to the users.
Experience and skills
- You have 3+ years of web development preferably in a Agile/Scrum environment;
- You have extensive knowledge in C#; XAML; MSSQL; MVC; HTML; CSS; JS
- You are pro-active, result oriented and you have flexible attitude
- You are analytical and prone to cooperative attention to details
Nice to have experience with:
- Client frameworks like: WPF; Vue.Js; Angular; React;
- Microsoft Azure; Azure DevOps
As a Developer
- You will be working closely with a fully operational and multi-disciplinary team in Netherlands and Macedonia;
- Development and maintenance of one of our platforms in our portfolio ultimately making the transition to our new SaaS platform with these products;
- Develop new functionalities in an Agile development environment;
- Explore and learn new technologies and ideas to add value to our products and build proof of concepts.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) of Informatics and computer engineering or similar is considered as a plus.
- You will work directly with our client, so fluent proficiency of English is required. Minimum B1 (Intermediate),
What can we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment
- Working along highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
If you are a friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right in our amazing team!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will speak soon.