We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem-solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
Seeking team members who care about results, are not afraid of taking ownership, and are eager to learn continuously.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join the team.
Our client Easee is a high-tech healthcare startup offering the world’s first CE-certified online eye exam that you can do at home with just a computer and a smartphone. They offer telehealth solutions for hospitals, making it much easier to get new glasses online with the right prescription values. Its mission is to make a clear vision accessible to everyone. With partners like Mister Spex, GrandVision, and the Univ With partners, like Mister Spex, GrandVision, and the University Medical Center Utrecht and more than 150,000 users, our technology is one of the most exciting innovations in the eyewear and eye care industry. The tech stack is consisted of VueJS, Python, PHP with Laravel, AWS, and GitLab.
Experience & skills
- 2+ years of professional quality assurance experience.
- You will work with test plans, test cases, and test reports, and you will review and update requirements, perform manual verification and validation, do regression and exploratory testing, etc.
- Experience working with test management tools, like test link
- Knowledge of the SDLC
- The flexibility to apply agile software development in a regulated environment
- The ability to take a bird-eye view of the organization and see the bigger picture
- A sense of ownership and pride in your work, and its impact on the company’s success
- You should be a team player and get energy from teaching other people
Considered a plus
- Experience with automated software testing (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience with writing high-level and system requirements
- Medical device experience or similarly regulated experience
- Experience with ISO standards and quality management systems
About you and the role
The online eye exam is a CE-certified Medical Device, and we operate in a regulated environment (IEC 62304, IEC 62366, ISO 13485, and ISO 14971 apply). This makes testing and quality assurance critical to the success of the company. Our Quality Assurance Engineer will support the R&D team in achieving the software testing and risk management. Therefore:
- You will be focused on Quality Assurance, and you will report directly to the VP of Engineering.
- Ensure the software release is of excellent quality
- Ensure compliance with set standards
- Suggest improvements to testing and development strategy and procedures
- Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Informatics and computer engineering.
You will also work directly with our client, so fluent English is required.
Minimum B1 (Intermediate)
What do we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working with highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development and project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership + Fit kit package
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office + snacks and drinks
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
- Additional employee benefits (birthday gifts and vouchers for life events, recognition programs, parenting benefits, certifications, various team-building events, and so much more)
If you are a friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right into our amazing team!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will speak soon.