Senior PHP Developer
We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
Seeking team members who care about results, who are not afraid of taking ownership and who are eager to learn continuously.
We are currently looking a Senior PHP Developer to join the team.
Our client is a quickly growing Dutch startup, who is part of the digital revolution in the leisure industry. Their business is expanding in Europe, US and UK. They are redefining the online bookings experience step-by-step. They offer not only a smart and all-round booking system for one activity, but also give you the opportunity to go beyond and connect with other leisure activities. Their software greatly impacts and improves the leisure sector while building product for real people.
Experience & skills
- 5+ years of professional experience working with Laravel, Symphony or a comparable PHP framework
- You have experience with VueJS, React, Angular or a similar frontend framework.
- Experience with developing Single Page Applications (SPA) is a plus, as well as with GraphQL
About the role and you:
- As a PHP Developer on this project, you will be part of one of client’s agile software development teams. Your direct colleagues are other developers, designers, and testers from Utrecht (The Netherlands) and Skopje (Macedonia). Teams are end-to-end responsible for their part of the client’s platform, such as the e-commerce funnel, the booking scheduler, integrations with partners or Client’s front office application.
- Аn enthusiastic senior PHP developer who goes the extra mile. You are eager to develop software that requires the best of your knowledge and creativity.
- Continuously developing yourself is important to you and you like to challenge yourself and your colleagues to get better, every day again.
- You just love to innovate on applications and make sure they work at their best. Whenever you gain inspiration from a new or clever way of working, you’d probably dive into it straight away.
- You love to use new inspiration, but also know when things need to be done. Always looking for the most optimal implementation and can be critical towards the improvements to be made. You get a good feeling from clear coding and naturally also code that way yourself.
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) of Informatics and computer engineering or similar is considered as a plus
You will also work directly with our client, so fluent English is required.
Minimum B1 (Intermediate)
What we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Total transparency with the client
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment for career growth
- Working along highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
If you are friendly, independent, and professional person you will fit right in our amazing team!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will speak soon.