We at Xessable are big believers in mutual work and collaboration across engineering by combining individual expertise for problem solving and creative thinking processes. We understand the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our clients.
We are growing at fast pace! We are looking for a new colleague, experienced in researching and talent sourcing drawn to build extraordinary candidate experience, to connect with talents and their placements as to achieve greater goals together.
We are looking for a hardworking reliable and passionate Talent Sourcer/Recruiter to join our ambitious dream team!
What will you do:
- Communicate on daily basis with HR for the available positions and their requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Manage multiple open requisitions at a time
- Create job descriptions and manage job postings on social media and job portals
- Develop database and create talent pools for current and future hires
- Assist in developing creative recruiting/sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Approaching and prescreen of candidates
- Organize, set up candidate interview schedule with HR and other stakeholders
- Reporting and follow up KPI metrics
- You have at least 2 yrs of proven work experience as a Talent Source / Recruiter (preferably in IT industry)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. in-depth market research and recruiting on social platforms, using creative search & select tools and methods)
- You can effectively screen and assess candidates beyond keywords
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are organized and have analytical skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates while providing best experience for potential candidates
- You are confident to work both independently and, in a team
What can we offer?
- Nice, bright, and cozy office in Skopje
- Competitive salary
- Ambitious, highly motivating, and supportive environment
- Working along highly skilled colleagues with knowledge ranging from development, project management to cloud architecture
- 21 vacation days (plus bank holidays)
- Work cover insurance
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Ping-pong table and many people willing to beat you
- Fresh fruit in the office
- A chance for continuous improvement and learning
If you are friendly, independent, and professional person and would like to give your contribution in creating a great company culture you will fit right in our amazing team!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Apply directly via https://xessable.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35&source=aWQ9MTE%3D and we will speak soon.